Thursday, December 18, 2008
Why? It affords me the opportunity to brand myself and expand to a larger listenership. I interview professional speakers, authors, speaking coaches, millionaires, Hollywood interviewers, entrepreneurs and a full list of people who are making a difference.
I'm a professionally trained speaker and voice over expert. In other words, I do all things centered around the speaking industry.
The key to becoming an expert at speaking is to speak often. By the way, the more you do something the better you get at it.
I highly encourage you to work on your craft, always invest in yourself as a speaker and you'll get better and better with time. So the next time I read about you, hopefully you will be on the platform resonating with your audience, delivering a speech, poetry, participating in a panel discussion, doing theater work, hosting your own radio show or doing television interviews.
Here's to your success. The key to becoming a successful fee paid speaker is to invest in your yourself.
Paul Lawrence Vann
Speaking Coach and Training
938 Swan Creek Road E 144
Fort Washington, MD 20744
Thursday, May 22, 2008
- To let go of their fear of public speaking and wow the audience
- To lead their speaking company and run it like a real business
- To understand marketing is the key to generating leads to grow their business
- Joint venturing with other speakers exponentially generates more revenue
- Networking with local organizations propels one's speaking career
- Become an agent for positive change by inspiring, motivating, and empowering people
- Live their passion as professional fee paid speakers and make millions in the process
Learn more about "Make Millions Speaking Training" at http://www.paullawrencevann.com/, register and stake your claim to he millions of dollars you can mkae to help organizations retool after these tough economic times. Enroll today, prompt on the PayPal icon above or call (240) 416-5007.
Paul Lawrence Vann, Speaker Coach, Trainer, Author
938 Swan Creek Road E 144 Fort Washington, MD 20744 (240) 416-5007
Monday, May 19, 2008
- Learning how to master the platform like a professional fee paid speaker.
- Obtaining "Insider Secrets" of the best professional speakers in the world.
- Discovering keys to open the door for you to make millions speaking.
- Learning to market your speaker offerings like a professional.
- Networking with other professional speakers and learn the benefits of persuasive speaking.
- Uncovering the golden nuggets leading to you securing fee paid speaking engagements.
- Living your passion as a professional speaker while inspiring people to excel.
Make Millions Speaking is a state of the art speaker training program for people serious about becoming professional fee paid speakers. The Wealth Building Academy staff's objective is to train you to become a successful fee paid speaker.
Paul Lawrence Vann will lead you to speaking greatness because he has been where you're trying to go as a speaker. Register today at the PayPal icon above or at: http://www.paullawrencevann.com/.
If you prefer to register by phone, call our staff at (240) 416-5007 to discuss how we can launch your speaking career. We look forward to meeting you on June 13-14 at the National Harbor Hampton Inn & Suites.
Wealth Building Academy 938 Swan Creek Road E 144 Fort Washington, MD 20744
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Make no mistake about it, it takes work to become the best in anything. When it comes to professional speaking, you simply have to know what you're doing.
Having been a professional speaker for quite some time now, I still find myself attending seminars, workshops, training, and receive speaker coaching. Why?
The minute you think you know all there is to know about professional speaking, there is always more to learn. If and when you decide to become a professional speaker, I highly recommend you approach it with an open mind.
Your mantra for becoming a speaker should include becoming a speaker of excellence. Once you accept the reality of living your dreams as a professional speaker, you should seek to perfect your speaking skills and abilities.
If you settle for anything less than perfection, you will fall short of your goals and disappoint your audience. In other words, you will have to be fully persuaded to become a professional speaker of excellence.
Take a look around the professional speaking industry and what do you see? People like Les Brown, Willie Jolley, Zig Ziglar, Debbie Ford, and many others work hard to secure their livelihood.
The speakers I just listed practice hard, conduct research about their topic, market, receive coaching, invest in and educate themselves about the speaking industry and take their speaking game to the next level, time and time again.
If you want to be the best, the only way to become the best is to listen to collectively work with your speaking coach and follow the master plan, he or she outlines for you. Will it be tough?
It will be tough if you're not coachable. If you're coachable you'll flourish like a much needed rain, or sunshine of a very cloudy day.
Before you approach someone or a company about coaching you, I highly recommend you have a conversation with yourself. The conversation should include the following:
1. I'm ready to become a professional speaker of excellence.
2. I'm fully persuaded to become the best professional speaker I can be.
3. I have a clear vision for my success in the speaking industry.
4. My passion for speaking surpasses all the obstacles, barriers, and hurdles I may encounter.
5. I cannot let myself down I believe in myself.
6. Failure is not an option, success is the avenue leading to my financial success.
7. I accept excellence in all forms of manifestation.
These seven topics of discussion will lead you to become a professional speaker of excellence. Allow excellence to become a way of life and you will become what you were destined to be.
Paul Lawrence Vann
"Make Millions Speaker Coaching'
938 Swan Creek Road E 144
Fort Washington, MD 20744
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Make Millions Speaking is a speaker coaching program for people serious about becoming fee paid speakers. Its no wonder, professional speaking is the most profitable skill in the world.
How does one become a professional speaker? I'm glad you asked.
First of all, everyone has a different orientation to speaking. In other words, we all come to the platform in different ways.
What's important to understand is, you have to know who you are today and where you want to be tomorrow as a speaker. Being comfortable and confident in your abilities is the key to resonating with audiences.
One of the most important things about becoming a professional speaker is having a clear vision for the message you want your audience to hear and understand. In the other words, your message must affect change in the audience because your uniqueness is what transcends with the listeners.
Review the things you will learn in my six week, Make Millions Speaking coaching program:
- Make an assessment of your current speaking skills
- Have a clear vision for where you want to take your professional speaking skills
- Define your target market
- Select your topic list
- Lead your speaking company like a business
- Understand the importance of marketing, marketing, marketing
- Network with meeting planners, speaker bureaus, event management
- Make a lot of money as a fee paid speaker
- Develop information products to skyrocket your profits
- Identify your niche market
- Learn how to 'WOW" your audience, time and time again
- Develop your speaker kit, media kit
- Learn how to write a book in 30 days
- Speaking creates a solid platform for other business interest
Register for my six week Make Millions Speaking speaker coaching program and you will live your best life possible as a fee paid speaker. Enroll in my June 2008 programs. Register by signing on the PayPal icon above, it's only $300.
Paul Lawrence Vann
Speaker Coach, Make Millions Speaking
Monday, May 12, 2008
One can avoid a lot of mistakes trying to figure it out on their own or worst, going it alone. You don't have to wrestle with the notion you're in it all by yourself, you should hire a spekaing coach early and often.
My first speaking coach was the late Dottie Walters. I met Dottie at First Class a seminar company in Washington, DC and throughout the 2 1/2 hour evening session, I knew from the start Dottie was the coach for me. I learned a lot from Dottie because she had over 50 years of experience in the professional speaking industry.
Listed below are some of the reasons you need a professional speaking coach:
- Avoid common mistakes new speakers make, trying to figure it out on their own
- Lead your speaking business as a business, its not a hobby
- Be coachable, keep an open mind to the coaching you receive
- Understand the important role marketing plays, its critical to your success
- Research your topic area with the whats in it for them approach, audience centered
- Practice as if it's going to be the last speech you will ever deliver
- Learn to successfully resonate with your audience from beginning to end, connect
Sign up for my six (6) week, Make Millions Speaker Coaching program and live your passion as a professional speaker. Prompt on the PayPal icon above and learn how you can make millions speaking.
Paul Lawrence Vann, Speaker Coach