Monday, May 12, 2008

Hire A Speaking Coach And Learn To Make Millions


If I had it to do all over again I would hire a speaker coach during the genesis of my speaking career. Why?

One can avoid a lot of mistakes trying to figure it out on their own or worst, going it alone. You don't have to wrestle with the notion you're in it all by yourself, you should hire a spekaing coach early and often.

My first speaking coach was the late Dottie Walters. I met Dottie at First Class a seminar company in Washington, DC and throughout the 2 1/2 hour evening session, I knew from the start Dottie was the coach for me. I learned a lot from Dottie because she had over 50 years of experience in the professional speaking industry.

Listed below are some of the reasons you need a professional speaking coach:
  • Avoid common mistakes new speakers make, trying to figure it out on their own
  • Lead your speaking business as a business, its not a hobby
  • Be coachable, keep an open mind to the coaching you receive
  • Understand the important role marketing plays, its critical to your success
  • Research your topic area with the whats in it for them approach, audience centered
  • Practice as if it's going to be the last speech you will ever deliver
  • Learn to successfully resonate with your audience from beginning to end, connect

Sign up for my six (6) week, Make Millions Speaker Coaching program and live your passion as a professional speaker. Prompt on the PayPal icon above and learn how you can make millions speaking.


Paul Lawrence Vann, Speaker Coach

(240) 416-5007






No comments: